Batavia Mainstreet is thrilled to bring back the annual Halloween-themed family event, BatFest! Held in downtown Batavia on Saturday, October 29 from 10:00am-2:00pm, BatFest is sure to be a great time.
Take a look at what’s in store:
- Downtown Trick or Treating, 10am-12pm
- Final Farmers’ Market of the Season, 10am-2pm
- Incredible Bats at Bocaditos Café, 10am-2pm
- Wazio Pumpkin Roll hosted by Boy Scout Troop 6
- Magician & Balloons, 10:00am-12:00pm
- BatFest Stories at Batavia Public Library Reading Garden, 11:30am-11:50am
- Reptile Show at Wilson Street Mercantile 11:30am-12:45pm
- Mother’s Club Halloween Parade, 11:50am
- Performances at Peg Bond, 10am-1pm
- Costume Contest at Peg Bond, 12:15pm
- Batavia Animal Clinic Pet Costume Contest at Peg Bond, 1:00pm
To see a full list of events and activities, visit https://downtownbatavia.com/event/batfest/
Batavia MainStreet is a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to enhancing Downtown Batavia through dedicated volunteer efforts. Please contact the Batavia MainStreet office at (630) 761-3528 or [email protected] for more information.